Temping at FRS Recruitment
We are delighted to be able to assist you in securing a Temporary Assignment through FRS Recruitment and we hope that your experience will be enjoyable.
Here are some tips to help you during your employment with FRS Recruitment.
Completing your online timesheet:
All timesheets must be submitted on your last working day and be approved by your manager by midday on Monday.
You will be provided with your login details by your Recruiter upon commencement.
- Access your online timesheet here and enter your username and password
- Use the arrows to select the correct working week
- Enter your total working hours for each day against the relevant day
- Enter any comments for your manager’s reference
- Click submit
You will receive an email record of your approved hours once your timesheet has been approved by your manager.
If you have any queries relating to this, please follow up directly with your manager in the first instance.
*Do not enter time for bank holidays (see below)
It is your responsibility to ensure that your timesheet is approved by midday on Monday, otherwise, the hours will carry over to the following week.
- Holidays or time off must be pre-approved by your manager on site and by your Recruitment Consultant
- Holiday hours are accrued on a weekly basis as a % of the hours you have worked. You must book your holidays/ time off with a minimum of 5 days’ notice. A minimum of 2 weeks’ notice is required to book 7- plus days off. You will only receive pay for holiday hours that you will have accrued at the time of leave.
- Include holiday hours taken on your weekly timesheet.
- If you are unable to attend work for any reason, please contact your Recruitment Consultant in advance with at least 2 hours notice.
- Christmas period – Instructions will be provided in advance as to how to enter your timesheet during this period
Your eligibility for Bank Holiday payment will depend on a number of factors including the length of time you have been engaged, your employment status and average working hours. Payroll process bank holiday payments automatically for those eligible and you should not enter hours against bank holidays on your online timesheet. Please contact your Recruitment Consultant if you would like to determine your eligibility.
- You will be paid weekly every Thursday by bank transfer.
- You will receive your payslip weekly by email. A 4-digit password provided by payroll will allow you to access your payslip.
Tax and Revenue
It is now the responsibility of all new employees to register their employment with Revenue.
This is managed through the Revenue online portal and replaces the paper Form 12A. All employees must register their employment in Ireland using the online service. This can be done in advance of the start date to prevent emergency tax.
- To add a new job or pension click here.
- For information on starting your first job in Ireland click here
You will be prompted to enter the FRS Recruitment Registration number which is 9591538D
Update your personal details
If you have any changes to your personal details including a change of address, emergency contacts etc, please contact your Recruitment Consultant.