FRS Visits South Africa
FRS Recruitment Healthcare specialists headed to South Africa in November 2018 to discuss working holiday opportunities in Irish hospitals for Doctors, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals. It proved to be a very successful and exciting campaign for our healthcare team who were amazed by the response and warm welcome they received. Not only did they educate South Africans about the healthcare system here in Ireland but they too learned so much about the system of healthcare in South Africa. They were very interested in hearing about the cultures in the country and the reasons people wanted to leave and develop their careers in a EU country like Ireland. Most of all there were striking similarities with both the Irish and South African system and plenty of motivation to come, work and live in Ireland.
They provided information on the following:
- Living and working in Ireland
- Available roles for Doctors, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals.
- Guide to Irish medical and nursing registration processes
- Irish salary and taxation information
How FRS can support medical professionals through the recruitment process:
- CV advice and guidance
- Interview support and information on Irish Hospitals
- Compliance assistance with work permit and relocation to Ireland
Interested in hearing more about moving to Ireland? Email [email protected] for more information.