Free Flight Home Offer
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
This offer was launched in 2018 when FRS Recruiters held roadshows in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to share information to Irish expats on the current jobs market in Ireland.
Due to the success of this campaign and our free flights offer, we have opened it up to Irish expats worldwide. This offer comes as part of our recent partnership with the GAAAGO app and the 70 minutes of home campaign.
We understand that with moving home to Ireland, especially after years of living abroad, there can be uncertainty, a lot of organising and rearranging. With our free flights offer, webinars and expert advice from our specialised recruiters, FRS Recruitment are sure to make your transition home as effortless as possible.
Please read the terms & conditions below:
- Candidate must be placed in a role by FRS Recruitment with an FRS approved client.
- Candidate must remain in employment with the client for a minimum of 6 months.
- Flight cost will be reimbursed for one way flights from current country to Ireland for placed candidate only.
- Airports in capital cities only. Irish airports Dublin, Shannon or Cork only.
- Flights are up to the value of €650.
- Candidate must pay for flights up front and FRS Recruitment will reimburse the cost of flights after 6 months of continuous employment.
- Valid for any candidate with an Irish passport.
- This offer is only valid for full time permanent roles only.
- The placed candidate must commence employment with FRS Recruitment’s client within 3 months of returning to Ireland.