Accountancy & Finance Jobs

Showing jobs 1 to 13 of 13 in Accountancy & Finance

REF: FRS29699

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Limerick

Date Added: 24/09/2018

The successful candidate will be based in Bruree, Co Limerick and join their dedicated team on a permanent basis looking after accounts payable and receivable and other general accounts tasks. Main Responsibilities: Data entry and accounts administrationResponsible for accounts payable and…

REF: GK-Accounts11007

Salary: Up to €35000 per annum

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Carlow, Kilkenny

Date Added: 19/09/2018

Accounts Receivable Team Leader A production company in Co. Carlow has an immediate vacancy for an accounts receivable/credit control team lead within their finance team. The team is responsible for the effective management of the company's day to day invoicing and collection operations, servicing…

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Nationwide, International

Date Added: 19/09/2018

This ERP Implementation Consultant role offers one the opportunity to interface with clients offering them solid accounting software solutions. You will be part of an enthusiastic team of professionals that have technical expertise paired with business analytical skills. The ERP Implementation…

REF: FRS29622

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Cavan

Date Added: 18/09/2018

Payroll ClerkOur client has an excellent opportunity to join their well-established Manufacturing business. They are looking to recruit a Payroll Clerk on a full-time basis. This is a Permanent role. The position will be based in Cavan.Purpose of RoleTo process weekly payroll for Cavan site and…

REF: GK-Accounts1100

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Carlow, Kilkenny

Date Added: 17/09/2018

Accounts Receivable Team Leader A production company in Co. Carlow has an immediate vacancy for an accounts receivable/credit control team lead within their finance team. The team is responsible for the effective management of the company's day to day invoicing and collection operations, servicing…

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Part Time Temporary

Location: Galway

Date Added: 14/09/2018

This a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assitant to gain vauable experince with a well recognised firm based in Galway Role & Responsibility Day to day accounting processesInvoicingAccounts Payable / ReceivableLodgements / PaymentsCreditor / Debtor ledger managementBank…

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Dublin City Centre

Date Added: 12/09/2018

Our client is currently seeking to recruit a highly skilled Newly Qualified ACA with Big 4 experience to join their well-established team as Internal Audit - Assistant Manager on a permanent based in Dublin. This role is 60% based in Dublin with the remaining 40% spent traveling to other Group…

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Dublin City Centre

Date Added: 10/09/2018

Our client is currently seeking to recruit a highly skilled Internal Auditor Assistant Manager with Big 4 experience to join their well-established team on a permanent based in Dublin. This role is 60% based in Dublin with the remaining 40% spent traveling to other Group locations in the UK, Europe,…

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Contract

Location: Cavan, Longford

Date Added: 07/09/2018

Our client is seeking to hire a strong qualified accountant with 5 years + PQE experience for a 12 month FTC based in Cavan. You will hold a key role within the reporting team of the organisation and deliver high-quality financial reports to tight deadlines. If you have management accounts…

REF: FRS29442

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Tipperary

Date Added: 05/09/2018

Accounts Assistant - FTCOur client has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is a full time positon on a Fixed Term Contract basis in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. Duties & Requirements: Experience of Stock, Banking, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in a…

REF: FRS29441

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Cavan

Date Added: 05/09/2018

Assistant AccountantOur client a leading food manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a hard-working and highly-motivated Assistant Accountant to join their Finance Team. This a full-time Permanent role based in Cavan and is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Job…

REF: 29229LG

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Full Time Permanent

Location: Fermanagh, Cavan

Date Added: 04/09/2018

My client a leading manufacturer are seeking to recruit a Financial Controller to join their business. This role will suit someone living in Fermanagh or Cavan. This is a full time , permanent role. Reporting to: Company Director You will be responsible for the company's financial accounting,…

Salary: Negotiable

Position: Part Time Permanent

Location: Offaly

Date Added: 30/08/2018

Accounts Administrator - Part time PermanentOur client has an excellent opportunity to join their team on a Part-time Permanent basis. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator/Assistant. The role will be based in Tullamore and will offer 15-20 hours per week. Responsibilities: