An Agri/Building provider based in the Galway region is currently recruiting for a 'Yard Supervisor'. This is a full-time permanent role and due to logistics would suit candidates living in commuter towns/counties of North/East Galway, Athlone (Westmeath), South Mayo and Roscommon.
Duties to include
- Receiving and processing goods into stock
- Stock control and stock management
- Planning deliveries, scheduling etc.
- Dealing with customers, delivering quality service and solutions offering
- Working closely as part of small team and other key personnel with the aim of driving the business forward
- Please note. this role will involve materials handling, forklift driving as well as managing yard operations
- Proactive and work efficiently and effectively on your own initiative
- Supervise and motivate team - leading by example
- Strong confident personality, with excellent inter personnel skills
- Able to interact with other employees and customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Experience in a similar role and knowledge of Agri/Building/DIY products a distinct advantage
- Salary DOE: 30 - 35k per annum
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Gerry on 0864648449
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.