Yard Operations Supervisor-Cork
My client, a leading Builders Provider based on the outskirts of Cork City, is in need of a Yard Operations Supervisor to oversee their busy day to day operations in the yard and warehouse.
The Responsibilities for the Yard Operations Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- Supervising a team of general operatives
- Supervising of all goods in and out of the branch
- Maintaining a high level of health & safety
- Ensuring all customers receive a high level of customer service,
- Supervising regular cycle counts
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping.
The requirements for the desired Yard Operations Supervisor include:
- Previous experience in the Builder Providers/ Hardware Industry
- Previous Warehousing/Stock control experience
- Previous team management experience
- Strong systems skills
- High level of customer service/Communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organization and grow on your career. If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today. If you have any queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.