X Ray & Ultrasound Trained Radiographers
On behalf of several hospitals in Ireland, we have vacancies for Newly Qualified Radiographers, Experienced Radiographers and Reporting Sonographers.
My client offers successful candidates the opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team of dedicated Radiographers lead by Radiologists who are experts in their field. You have a choice to be included on the on-call rota. Its not compulsory.
If you are a CORU registered Radiographer/Sonographer, with experience there are great opportunities for you here at FRS.
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- CORU registration essential/In process of obtaining registration
- Relevant experience in a busy University hospital desirable
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Salary Range is dependent on experience € 34,242 - € 53,265 per annum
My client offers fantastic supported training programmes, dedicated to continuing professional development and foster a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression
Contact: Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment - Please apply through this website, I will contact you on receipt of your CV. If you would like to telephone me, my direct number is +353 86 145 0842 and email is