I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading healthcare company to find a Workshop Technician in the Dublin Region. This opportunity will be mainly working on healthcare machinery.
The successful candidate will have the ability and experience in managing the repair of devices returned to the workshop by customers. Communication skills are key due to the vast volume of calls, emails and face to face interactions daily.
- Provide technical support to customers, filed service Engineers and others based within the team.
- Liaise with suppliers in order to resolve problem or to report issues.
- Stock Management and administrative work
- Ensuring all activity is recorded on the internal Management System.
- To attend training courses that may include travel outside of Ireland.
- Ideally looking for a 3rd level qualification in engineering or other related discipline.
- Good computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and within a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain quality standards