My client who is based in Limerick is now seeking to appoint an experienced and talented Workshop Supervisor to join its team at this exciting stage of its growth.
Reporting to the General Manager of the Hire Division the Workshop Supervisor will transform the customer requirements into innovative and efficient buildings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a multidisciplinary team that is engaged in the following activities.
* Assembly of imported pre-manufactured portable buildings
* Manage the extensive refurbishment of ex-rental buildings through an ongoing 'Asset Recovery' programme.
* Manufacture of insulated wall panels for in house & external requirements.
* Co-ordinate all fleet maintenance, repairs, repainting, including pre-delivery & post-delivery inspections.
* Management of parts inventory
* Ensure that that the Company's HR & safety policies are implemented throughout all onsite operations.
Essential Requirements for the role
* At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
* Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to lead a team and work on own initiative
* Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality.
* Strong knowledge of construction materials & processes.
* Experience in Health & Safety Management