Due to continual growth our client is currently recruiting for a Workshop Foreman for a busy Engineering Workshop. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising a busy workshop who work on all types of Quarry equipment & recycling plants.
- Prior experience working as a Mechanical fitter or as Workshop Foreman.
- Completed a Mechanical apprenticeship.
- Confidence in welding and fabrication.
- Provide both maintenance and technical support in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Continuously organise and ensure workshop is safe and in an efficient manner.
- Able to use hand and power tools
- Work well as part of a team, and on own initiative.
- Ability to work well with and communicate with colleagues and customers
If you would like more information, please contact Siobhan in the FRS office, or use the below link to apply.