Workshop Foreman ( Agriculture )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Workshop Foreman / Manager on behalf of an established farm machinery dealer in the North Cork area. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client is a well established farm machinery dealer that has been serving the agricultural trade for close to 45 years. This is a new role and represents the chance to progress your career within a management role.
The Workshop Foreman will manage & coordinate all service related activities in the dealership workshop to ensure a high level of service and repair work for customers to always enhance the reputation of the company and its products.They will provide leadership to the service team and ensure that service work is carried out effectively, efficiently and in a manner, which will optimise profit for the company.
Duties to include
- Manages and directs the day to day work of the service team to ensure that the work is carried out in a professional and timely manner by managing customer requirements and assigning jobs and resources as required.
- Be the first point of contact for customer telephone calls and leads the workshop flow process, providing direction and support where necessary.
- Provide "on the floor" technical expertise to the service team and remote support for field technicians.
- Ensures that the service team is recruited, inducted, trained, motivated, and managed in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for scheduling technician's work and monitoring time sheets.
- Will be responsible for growing the workshop and bringing in retail work from our large customer base
- You may have worked as a service technician and are looking to take that next step into a service manager's role.
- Hold a qualification in Agricultural Mechanisation.
- Have previous experience in Agricultural machinery or similar
- Excellent communication skills and be well motivated.
- Ability to work with people at various levels from workshop floor to senior management
- Strong PC Skills
Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience to date
Please email cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439