Windows Support Engineer
Windows Support Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Windows Support Engineer to join our client's global support team.
Desirable skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience supporting and administering Windows 2008/2012/2016 environments.
- Experience installing and configuration of application software.
- Experience in applying application patches and maintenance packs.
- Experience working with a VMware environment.
- Experience with Perl or PowerShell scripting
- Experience with performance management and troubleshooting.
- Experience with application monitoring tools and implementing proactive monitoring solutions.
- Experience with automation tools/automation scripts.
- Understanding of Enterprise Schedulers such as IBM TWS or Cisco Tidal.
- Understanding Oracle/Microsoft SQL server.
- Smart, driven and fast learners with a positive attitude.
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
- Proactive - provide solutions to problems before they surface.
- Multitasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.
** You must have an EU passport or a stamp 4 with full permanent eligibility to work in Ireland to be considered for this role**