Windows Server Engineer : Kerry
URGENT! Windows Server Engineer : Kerry
I am partnering with a prestigious client based in Kerry in their search for an experienced Windows Server Engineer.
You will be responsible for;
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Provide Level III support on various issues.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
You will have a proven track record in;
- Microsoft: Windows 2012/2016/2019 Administration, Active Directory
- Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- VMWARE: ESXi, vCenter, vMotion
- Microsoft SCOM
This is an awesome opportunity to drive your career forward with a leading employer in the Kerry region who will offer not only a competitve salary but amazing career progression and upskilling. Apply now for more details about this fantastic opportunity!