Windows Server Engineer
An experienced Server Engineer is required to join our client's Support team in Kerry, you will be responsible for the support and maintenance of the Wintel Environment throughout the EMEA and Americas regions.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Provide Level III support on various issues.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
Have you these skills
- Microsoft: Windows 2012/2016/2019 Administration, Active Directory
- Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- VMWARE: ESXi, vCenter, vMotion
- Microsoft SCOM
- Good understanding of Windows infrastructures
- Experience in managing virtualised infrastructure
- Customer-focused, flexible, and willing to take ownership of issues
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
If this sounds like you and you wish to apply, contact me for a confidential chat!