Welding Fabrication Supervisor
Role Type : Permanent
Do you come from a welding or fabrication background?
Do you have a welding visual inspection certificate?
Do you have prior experience in managing a team in an engineering related environment?
This is a day shift role Monday to Friday across an early and late shift pattern, prior experience working in a manufacturing/technical environment will be highly regarded.
Duties in this role:
- Supervise floor staff
- Delegate work to staff
- Record output on each shift.
- Provide weekly reports on production output
- Fill in load lists and move parts on StruMIS
- Attend daily white boards.
- Ensure employees are working safely
- Fill in job numbers on TMS (Daily) per individual
- Ensuring all items on a load is completed
The successful candidates must:
Visual Welding Inspection Course or Responsible Welding Coordinator
Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
Experience of managing people/teams daily
Experience in an engineering related industry - fabrication and welding, machines