Full time Perm
Our client, based a commutable distance from Killarney, Millstreet, Macroom requires a sheet metal welder for a full time permanent job.
I have been helping this client fill a number of positions recently, due to a steady and continued growth in the business. I have placed a few people on site and the feedback is good, all report "the people working there are really nice " and "They are really happy" in their new positions.
Why choose this position:
Job security, good pay , full training , no shift work and a good worklife balance
Monday - Friday 8-4.30, on site in a factory.
You will be ideally apprentice qualified welder with experience doing Mig and Tig welding, but other experience will be considered.
Your duties will include:
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols)
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/ parts.
- Change wire, welding, as needed.
- Change gas tanks, as needed
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded. Ability to align components using jogs and clamps.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Proven experience of working with Mig and Tig welding.
- Position requires good mathematical ability and the ability to read and technical drawings.
- Experience in using sheet metal machinery and tools.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards.
- Proficient in English
If you are interested in applying for this welder job, please submit your cv for immediate consideration.
Recruiter: Richard O'Sullivan
You may have search for welding jobs Cork, Welding jobs Killarney, welder job, welder jobs Cork, welder jobs Killarney.