Our clients in Louth are currently seeking to recruit experienced MIG Welders/ Fabricators required to join our team.
MIG Welder/ Fabricator is required to read drawings/ weld procedures and lay down welds. Quantity and Quality of work to be of a high standard, free of defects and with attention to detail. All work to be carried out in a safe manner.
* Minimum of 3 years on the job experience, MIG Welding/ Fabrication in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to read Drawings, Weld Symbols and Weld Procedures
* Ability to use other fabrication equipment.
* Strong Attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Flexibility Company Benefits:
* Shift allowance (two rotating shifts 6a.m. - 2p.m. and 2p.m. - 10p.m.)
* Free Parking
* Employee Assistance Programme
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.