Currently looking to recruit two welders to join our client based in Kells, Co: Meath
The Fabricator will follow process instructions and blueprints to assemble components and in conjunction works with other departments to build and repair equipment for the biopharmaceutical industry. Fabricators will have the chance to work in a fast-paced environment on industry leading equipment.
- Fabricate equipment accurately and with proper procedures in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in fabrication process.
- Knowledge of all types of hand tools, fabricating equipment, measuring devices.
- Work on stainless steel fabrication, including to but not limited to:Cutting tube, Operate hand grinders, Polishing, Bending and Assembly
- NDT/Liquid Penetrate all inside welds on an electro polished vessel.
- Install and maintain utility/service lines.
- Operate overhead crane and/or forklift.
- Inspect and maintain proper and safe operation of all shop equipment.
- Execute other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to travel when required.
Education: Senior Trade Certified Fabricator or equivalent experience in Metal Fabrication.
Work Experience: Two (2) years previous Fabrication experience preferred with Trade Cert or over five (5) in metalwork / welding.
Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Required to be able to perform simple math equations.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with the use of hand tools and basic fabrication tools.
- Must be proficient in reading blueprints.
- Typically work is in a manufacturing environment or customer's site.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.