Welder / Fabricator ( Laois )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Welder / Fabricator for an engineering company in the Laois area. This is a full-time permanent role.
This role plays an important part in our clients production process. The role will involve the fabrication and welding of sub-assembly parts associated with each machine alongside other production staff
Nominal working week is 40 Hrs, Monday to Friday 8:15 to 17:00, All work will be conducted on the manufacturing.
- Perform MIG welding as required per job order.
- Set-up, operate and maintain MIG welding machine and accessories.
- Preparing materials for welding
- Handle or position work with or without fixtures as required or instructed.
- Use of overhead crane, forklift, all hand tools, air tools, electric tools, hand torches.
- Ability to problem solve, be observant to Cad drawing details and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 2 Years' experience in a similar role
- Must be able to speak, read, and have a working knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to assemble from Cad Drawings, sketches, instructions and read welding symbols.
- Ability to make fixtures and setups if required.
- Motivated by a results/dead-line oriented environment.
- A record of dependability and cooperation in previous work environments.
- Punctual person with transportation to and from work.
- Manual Handling certificate desirable as some heavy lifting will be required.Comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures, requirements and maintain a clean working environment.
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439