Web & Data Content Associate & langu
Our client is looking for Web and Data Content Associate - Multilingual who is either fluent or at conversationist level in any of the following languages:
- Other languages are a bonus
This is an e-commerce business and training is gained by hands-on experience brought about by your team player ability. The role will be based in Limerick, Ireland. Flexibility is required and candidates will be required to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends occasionally.
The team is responsible for all related content and data on the website.
- Creating content on the website with all the required basic information
- Improving the quality and richness of the data, so that it is more attractive to customers.
- Reviewing and editing data to ensure everything is merchandised accurately, with all the purchasing and selling parameters configured correctly
- Fixing and troubleshooting any issues that arise. Requires you to build a strong domain knowledge and coordinate with other internal teams, especially customer care.
You will have full ownership at a country and/or regional level to maximize accountability and be required to master several bespoke internal software Tools.
- Strong work ethic with matching attitude
- Very motivated and pro-active
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Organized with ability to multi-task
- Proven capability of responding readily and flexibly in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English with at a minimum conversational grasp of one of the following languages, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, and Polish or Russian. Other languages are a bonus.
- High interest in music and/or sports
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited top-tier College
- Eligible to work in Ireland