Wealth/Financial Planning Manager
Wealth/Financial Planning Maager- (2 Branches : Tralee & Kilarney)
FRS Recruitment has partnered with one of Irelands leading Financial Solutions provider to source a qualified Financial Planning Advisor : Kerry
Duties: Wealth/Financial Planning Manager
- The Financial Advisor, will be required to build enduring and meaningful business relationships with customers and deliver the highest quality financial planning advice ensuring customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Achieve targets by offering comprehensive fact finds with customers to identify and prioritise their financial planning needs and objectives
- Provide support to branch staff through coaching, training and mentoring with a view to enhancing existing product knowledge and internal relationships
- Maintain superior knowledge of life, pensions and investment marketplace, industry and products.
- Maintain highest levels of compliance and quality standards defined by ensuring all procedures and processes are carried out correctly.
- Achieve revenue/business targets for life, pension and investment business while working to the expected high standards of professionalism and advice.
- Take responsibility for personal development by consistently and proactively improving personal sales ability, technical skills and industry knowledge.
* QFA qualified with upto date CIPD hours - ESSENTIAL
* Proven track record selling full spectrum of Financial Services products 3 years +
* Wealth management experience highly desirable or be capable of operating at a wealth management level
* Ability to demonstrate sound commercial understanding within Financial Services environment
* Ability to forge strong relationships with clients
* Ability to guide, mentor, train and develop strong relations branch staff