Water Project Engineer
Project Design Engineer
Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford
Full Time Permanent
In Ireland a day doesn't go by without a conversation around water. Too much or too little. We can all admit that we are heavily reliant on it to survive but what if you were a real water expert? Not the soft rain type but the water pipelines, waste water treatment or drainage type? That is what I am looking for.
A water project design engineer based in the south east. Keen to work in the South East in their home or a local office. Happy to work on water projects. Talk about water. Design water projects and maybe even drink water.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer
- Keen to work on water projects
- Keen to design water projects
- Based in Galway or looking to relocate
- Experience with water pipelines, waste water treatment plants, repairs, drainage, stormwater or a relevant field
- IT Savvy
- Full driving licence
- Own vehicle
- Consultancy, contractor or specialist sub-contractor experience
If you are awash with water knowledge and experience why not apply? Or even if you are a drop in the ocean type who is only starting their water career why not get in touch.
This is one of a number of Project Design roles open across Ireland. Other roles are open in Mayo, Limerick, Sligo and Dublin.
For all other queries please contact Miriam at 0860843989