Water Buffalo Dairy Farm Manager (Cork)
Are you looking for a new Agri role in 2022?
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of "Water Buffalo Dairy Farm Manager" on behalf of a leading Irish Agribusiness and based in Cork. Indeed, our client manages the only Water Buffalo herd in Ireland, supply's 90% of the major Irish supermarkets chains and is recognised for quality & taste, receiving awards both nationally and internationally. This is a full time permanent role.
If you have experience of milking and managing a herd and possess strong grassland management skills, are a self-motivated individual, have your own transport and hold a driving licence for a tractor (E+), we would like to hear from you.
Given to multiple farms operating under the one umbrella, there is both excellent support and training given to the successful candidate. An attractive salary of 30k - 45K is on offer (DOE) along with stable working hours that offer a strong work life balance.
This is a unique role, guaranteed to make make for an interesting and diverse career.
- Milking and Grassland management are key aspects for our farm
- You should have an interest in Farm development and in continued herd improvement
- You should be a person with an interest in and willing to learn about Fertility management
- You should be comfortable with working as part of a team
- You need to be a person with enthusiasm, a person who is reliable and trustworthy
Please note all applications sent through FRS are treated with 100% confidentiality.
Apply by clicking the link below and sending an up to date CV for consideration.