Position: Warehouse Logistics Coordinator
Location: North Tipperary
A leading construction business in North Tipperary are looking to recruit a Warehouse Coordinator to join their growing team. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Operate a stock scanning system to monitor stock levels.
- Responsible for running re-order reports and ensuring order pipeline is full.
- Ensure that receipts of purchase are designated to the correct products.
- Liaise with external suppliers, team members and clients to maintain proactive successful relations.
- Review all stocking profiles and identify procedures that can effectively be implemented to reduce any related cost.
- Able to plan and schedule logistics as required.
- Proficient in MS tools, Word / Excel
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Proactive and a good communicator,
- Must have warehousing experience 5 years plus preferably.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving team environment with good negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of supply chain systems and processes a plus.
- Hands on approach to operating a warehouse.