Currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor for our well established Client in the Tallaght Area.
An excellent opportunity has come up with a fantastic employer in Dublin. This client is a leading manufacturer for nearly 30 years and is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs and they are a highly sought after organisation which is continuing to grow and expand.
This is a Full Time Permanent Role. Salary (DOA).
This role would give you a vast amount of experience in a very busy industry allowing you to advance your career to new levels.
Some of the duties include:
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Liaising with the production department and ensuring the raw materials are ready.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the Goods In and Goods Out
- Overall responsibility of Health & Safety within the warehouses
- Cycle Counting Process & management of process
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy.
The requirements for the Warehouse Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- 2 to 3 years Working in a fast-paced Warehouse/ Distribution/ Manufacturing centre.
- Good working knowledge of Stock Taking
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel is desirable
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems is desirable
If interested in this Role please apply with your CV or call Laurie on 086 076 0874 to discuss further.