My client has a new positon within the company and is looking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor. This is a full-time Permanent position based in South Tipperary.
This position affords the opportunity for the right candidate to grow within the company.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate is required to have a Forklift licence. We are keen to hear from enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working individuals with warehouse experience in Ireland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising 2-3 warehouse staff but also being very hands on in the role too
- Assisting in the implementation of improved systems and procedures
- Plan daily schedules and work load and loads for distribution
- Liaise with the Operations Manager in relation to goods inwards and outwards
- Loading Van at base with the orders for deliveries for the day ahead
- Assembly of clients patented candle burning systems for national and international dispatch
- Preparation of daily orders for general dispatch with couriers
- Cleaning of glass using their purposely designed glass cleaning machine
- Ad hoc warehouse duties
- Must have excellent forklift and warehouse experience
- Must have a valid forklift ticket or be willing to obtain one if current one was obtained In House with other employer
- Must have a clean Full Drivers Licence
- Have Manual Handling Cert preferably
- Have a minimum of 6-10 years experience with 3-5 years in leadership capacity
- Must be of strong character and able to take charge of the role
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- The successful candidate must be flexible to work Monday to Friday
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the role of Warehouse Supervisor please apply through the link or for more information contact Caroline on 086 7808835.