Warehouse Supervisor, Athlone
Based in beautiful Athlone, my client is the world's largest medical device company in its sector, and they are very unique in what they do. Due to substantial growth and investment in its current facility, we are delighted to partner with this Company in helping them find the best talent to join their expanding teams.
They are looking for 2 experienced and dynamic Warehouse Supervisors with strong people management and leadership skills. Permanent positions, excellent benefits package and career development opportunities.
My client values the development of its employees this is evident and championed through their internal and external training programmes to help progress its existing staff.
The culture in this company is driven by innovation, with a demonstrated history of advancing technology by introducing first-of-kind solutions to market.
This company emphasises a good work culture this was demonstrated by the staff when we visited them on site. It is a priority for the hiring team to find a person who exemplifies their values and fits in with the rest of the team, which I find to be considerate for the existing team.
A brief list of some of the duties:
- Manage the warehouse resources to support the business needs in a 24-hour environment.
- Develop KPI's for the warehouse function to drive business continuous improvement and achieve operational, financial, stock and service targets.
- Receive all incoming components. (This involves making sure that every component which is delivered is thoroughly checked if required, that the correct quantity and PO is received on our inventory control system and no physical damage is present. Make sure Purchase Order Numbers are correct and matching paperwork.
- Manage inbound and outbound shipments.
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the business is also a requirement.
- Further develop and implement the cycle counting systems, which is central to the inventory control system and procedures. Validates the results of the cycle counting and ensures the process is being adhered to.
- Coordinate with Freight Company multiple collections of finished products to be sent to the sub-contractor. Check and receive all traded products. Pick and ship product as required.
- Provides management information and maintains relevant KPI's on a daily/weekly basis.
- Responsible for the day to day running of Warehouse and management of staff.
- Cert/Diploma in IMI Supervisory Management/relevant qualification preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a warehouse supervisory role within a similar high volume, fast paced environment
For more information and to review the full job spec and details, please contact me on 086 185 23 27 and I would be delighted to guide you through the whole process.