Warehouse/ Stores OP with Rigid License
My Limerick based client is in need of an experienced Warehouse/Stores Operative with a Rigid driving license to join their busy warehouse.
The desired candidate will need to have previous experience in a busy warehouse environment and also driving small rigid vehicles. They will need to have experience using IT systems (such as SAP or other ERP systems) to monitor stock levels and receiving stock.
The desired warehouse/stores operative will posses the following qualities:
- Have a current Manual Handling Certificate
- Have a current Counterbalance Forklift Certificate
- Experience in picking and packing goods accurately and in a timely manner
- Experience in receiving stock, ensuring all shipments are accurate.
- Experience in ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are being met while on site
- Experience with IT systems to ensure that all stock is correctly recorded on the system
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment is desirable but not essential
- A current Rigid driving license, along with Digital Tachograph card and CPCs are desired but not essential.
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and hardworking
This is a permanent position that would suit an experienced warehouse operative. If you feel that you have the qualifications listed above please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries you can contact the Limerick office of FRS Recruitment.