Warehouse Stock controller
What can I provide for you?
Do you want to work for a fantastic employer who has been around for over 100 years?
Do you want to work with very friendly, nice people?
Do you want the opportunity to improve someone's WH operation?
What's in it for you?
Autonomy to bring in new ideas and make changes.
Gaining massive experience in WH logistics and operations.
You will be working in a very supportive environment with nice people.
- This role will represent my clients interests on site at the 3PL and follow the end to end processes including goods in, stock management & reconciliation, interface monitoring and goods out.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our PO's reconcile with the stock received and ensuring that all stock is recorded correctly on the ERP system.
- The successful candidate will act as the liaison to the support office functions to address and follow up on any anomalies with the relevant departments.
- The warehouse 3PL stock controller will also be responsible for process improvements and efficiencies between Eason and the relevant 3PL.
- The role will include liaising with both support office departments, the 3PL and from time to time with shops and customers when required.
- ERP experience preferred;
- Commercial and numerical skills;
- Stock management experience;