Warehouse Project Manager
Our Client, a leading national distribution and supply solutions company specialising in cleanroom consumable products, industrial safety equipment, protective clothing and Maintenance Repair Operations (MRO) products is seeking a new Warehouse Project Manager.
This is an excellent company to work for and have very low turnover of staff. Positions do not come up very often with this company and they are offering a very competitive salary for the right person.
Do you have proven strong experience in warehouse supervision / management experience?
Have you an eye for identifying projects to drive efficiency?
Have you a track record in ERP project Implementation?
If the answer to the above is Yes, Yes and Yes then please do read on this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for
Warehouse Project Manager
Working with the warehouse manager, you will co-ordinate the safe and effective operation and innovation of the stores facilities on site and team ensuring contractual obligations and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met, services are delivered efficiently and risks are identified and managed appropriately;
Identify and manage projects to improve and drive efficiency such as standardization of procedures and stock profiles.
* Initiate and develop Best in Class Warehousing practices through the management systems.
* Monitoring of Routine warehouse activities & transactions for receiving, storing and issuing of orders to our end customers - KPI Design
* Redesign and Maintain physical condition of the facilities by planning and implementing new design layouts;
* Champion, for delivering continuous improvement within the area and drive a program to deliver
* Provide daily/weekly/monthly project updates as required
* Ensure compliance to cycle counting process.
* Design and Implement a process improvement plan for the Warehouse teams
* Manage the introduction of RF technology to the existing business
* Streamlining processes
* Develop continuous improvement initiatives
* Review Warehouse layout/design, with the ability to introduce lean principles
* Identify and implement Cost savings initiatives
* ERP systems experience, Project Implementation experience desired
* A strong background in warehousing supervision/management experience
* Good organisational skills, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure, works on own initiative
* Strong person Manager with the ability to train and coach individuals.
* Wide understanding of a complex logistical operations
* Project implementation and management experience in a warehousing environment.
* Knowledge of key business processes such as lean manufacturing and 5S principles.
* Good communication skills, and capable of interacting with all levels including extensive customer contact, (both written and verbal).
* Ideally carries a background in data analysis of large data which can be used as a tool to deliver warehouse process improvements
* Food / Pharma experience - regulatory environment
* Microsoft Suite - Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook
Competencies required for the position
* ERP Project Implementation
* Action Oriented
* Customer Focus
* Driven for Results
* Presentation skills
* Project management
* Building Effective Teams
* Conflict Management
* Problem Solving
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
1. "This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Andrew Fanning (Recruitment Consultant) on 086 464 8426 between 9am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.