Warehouse Operatives Days
Day Shift Hourly Rate €10.20 Shift Patterns are 8 am to 4 pm, 9 am to 5 pm and 10 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles by hand.
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space - perhaps using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods.
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located quickly.
- Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation.
- As a packer, you may spend most of your time at a packing machine or conveyor line. You'll put products into containers, such as boxes and crates, You will also ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders.
- Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.
- Valid Manual handling
- Safety Boots
- Be available from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday
Please be aware registration will take place in our Dublin office and this will need to be completed before attending this placement.