Warehouse Operative- Sligo
My Sligo town based client is in need of an experienced Warehouse/Stores Operative to join their busy warehouse for a fixed term contract.
The desired candidate will need to have previous experience in a busy warehouse environment. Experience using IT systems (such as SAP) to monitor stock levels and receiving stock are desirable but not essential.
The desired warehouse/stores operative will posses the following qualities:
- Have a current Manual Handling Certificate
- Experience in picking and packing goods accurately and in a timely manner
- Experience in receiving stock, ensuring all shipments are accurate.
- Experience in ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are being met while on site
- Experience with IT systems to ensure that all stock is correctly recorded on the system
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and hardworking
This is a contract position that would suit an experienced warehouse operative. If you feel that you have the qualifications listed above please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries you can contact Rachael Taylor of the Limerick office of FRS Recruitment.