Warehouse Operative (Naas)
A leading wholesaler of agricultural and general hardware is currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative . This is a full-time permanent role.
Due to company expansion and growth my client has vacancies in both their steel and hardware departments.
Job location - Naas
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for the following ;
- Process customer orders for dispatch.
- Ensure that all orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain 100 % accuracy on all orders.
- Work as part of a team & perform quality checks on all orders before dispatch
- Forklift duties
- Driving a Gantry crane
- 1-2 years forklift experience essential
- Previous experience of working with steel or hardware an advantage
- A team player with strong attention to detail
- A farming background a distinct advantage
Please email your cv through the attached link.
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439