Ready to Join a New Company entering the Irish Market
I am currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join an already Established Company who are Expanding into Ireland and Opening this July in Dublin 15.
This is a Full Time Permanent Role to start in July. Salary €26,000 to €28,000 (DOE)
As Warehouse Operative, you will play an important role in the operation process of a new our operational process in a new, 3,000 square feet Warehouse and Distribution facility for a well-established retail Ecommerce business, entering the market in the Republic of Ireland. With an expanding product line, our growing business needs a determined, flexible, fit, accountable Warehouse Operative with great initiative to ensure every product is perfectly selected with the care and attention that our customers deserve.
Working with your small team to achieve great results and delight our customers, you'll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills. You'll be motivated to deliver high standards, working safely and efficiently at all times. You will thrive in a busy environment and be passionate about delivering goods 'on time in full', meaning our products arrive with our customers exactly when they need them.
You'll work for a friendly, supportive, growing business and will receive excellent training. Working in this newly formed team, you will have the opportunity to carve a successful career within this area. If you have the determination, we will give you the opportunities to grow.
- Picking single and multiple product orders, utilising bar code scanners
- Packing customer orders
- Shadowing and pair working with helpful, collaborative colleagues
- Taking part in full training with the opportunity to obtain qualifications such as Forklift Truck driving
- Assisting in processing returns
- Quality checking items before despatching
- Adhering to warehouse health and safety rules and maintaining good practice
- General housekeeping duties
- Checking incoming deliveries
- Report any missing/ damaged products quickly and efficiently
- Maintaining stock levels by carrying out regular stock counts and cycle checks
- Taking part in regular team meetings and suggesting opportunities for continuous improvement
- Communicating with Head Office and Logistics team verbally and over email
- Unloading containers with great efficiency
- Liaise with UK office team members, suppliers, and transport companies where applicable
Minimum 1 year experience of working in a warehouse environment would be highly beneficial
Skills and Qualities
- Punctuality and excellent time management
- Great work ethic
- Self-motivated approach to getting things done
- Team Player
- Good collaboration skills
- Supportive and helpful nature
- Great customer focus and mindset
- Basic IT skills
- High levels of vigilance to support Health and Safety objectives
- Ability to undertake physical work and manual handling tasks
- Manual Handling Certificate
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (TBC)
- 1 month fully paid sabbatical after each 5 year's continuous service
- Great development opportunities
- Perkbox subscription - access to free weekly perks, discounts, Boxx fitness app and wellness hub
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years continuous service
- Westfield Health Cashback Scheme - level to be defined
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Team bonding and social activities
- Great hours with no weekend or shift work
- Great facilities with access to café, shop and fitness classes
- Onsite parking
Travel to the UK for initial training and potential requirement to attend UK base for meetings/events where necessary
40 Hour Week. Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
If interested in this role please apply with your C.V. or Call 086 076 0874 to discuss further.