FRS Recruitment is partnering with a leading Agri & Hardware Retailer for the role of 'Warehouse Operative' based on the Kildare/Wicklow boarder. For this role you will be responsible for the day to day running of a busy goods-in warehouse. This is a full-time permanent role.
Sector: Hardware, Warehouse, Goods-In
- Responsible for the day to day running of a busy goods-in warehouse
- Receiving and processing stock efficiently and accurately
- Managing stock levels ensuring stock accuracy
- Booking in orders, reviewing orders against purchase orders, and liaise with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure discrepancies are rectified in a timely manner
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a warehouse or goods-in role
- Current valid forklift licence (Counterbalance) and manual handling cert are required
- Organised and efficient
- Excellent I.T. and administration skills
- High attention to detail
Salary: Competitive hourly rate
Please email your CV through the attached link
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality on all applications.
Please note we will never forward your cv details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.