We have an immediate requirement for a Warehouse Operative for a Clondalkin based warehouse.
The successful Warehouse Operative will have a high level of attention to detail and have previous experience working on Forklifts
Duties will include:
· Receiving and recording incoming goods.
· Pick, pack, despatch and record outgoing goods.
· Store products according to location criteria
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
· At least 2-3 years' experience working as a Warehouse Operator/Forklift Driver within a busy warehouse environment.
· Strong organisation and communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise and work to tight deadlines
· Flexible and committed to see all tasks completed.
· Good IT skills an advantage
· Current Counterbalance forklift licence and Manual Handling Certificate required.
Work will be Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 5 pm) with occasional Saturday requirements.
Please send an updated CV through the link provided or call 086 0214875