My client located in Co Wicklow is looking for a Stores Operatives to join their team. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with WH, Communication and MRO experience (ideally 1-2 years). We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs and this role would give you a vast amount of experience in the Pharma industry allowing you to advance your career.
- To work closely with Customers Purchasing and Finance teams to insure a smooth process flow through purchase, receipt and issue.
- Providing services applicable to the requirements of the site users, including CUSTOMERS Engineering, third party sub-contractors, external suppliers in order to maintain proactive successful relations.
- Issue, receive and manage Customers owned Inventory and utilising the Customers ERP stock management systems.
- Utilise the CUSTOMER ERP system for storeroom practices such as Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
- Run MRP report, determine which items need to be ordered, include these on a requisition list, check all parts on the requisition list and make up list of parts to be ordered.
- Put up New Requisitions, all items on the requisition list are put on order and then exported via the interface to purchasing.
- MRO experience
- Working in a regulated industry like Pharma / Food wold be a distinct advantage.
- To be able to manage the day to day functions required within Customers Engineering Storeroom locations in order to provide the required services to site users and to ensure that effective Storeroom practices are maintained at all times.
For more information contact me directly for a private and confidential chat
Richard O'Sullivan (086) 185 23 27