Warehouse Operative - Dublin Airport
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a Warehouse Operative for our client based in Dublin Airport on an initial 6 month assignment with a strong probability of the role being extended thereafter based on performance, attendance and punctuality.
- Flexibility - It is essential that candidates are available for any shifts including early morning, afternoon, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays. You will be apart of a weekly roster whereby your hours may change weekly/daily.
- It is essential candidates have a full driving license and are available to travel to work at hours where public transport is not available
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week/weekly shift.
- To undertake a 5 year history check whereby you will need references for the past 5 years
- Able to undertake and wait for an airport security clearance check
- Unload luggage and cargo, bulk and/or containers/pallets, onto carts or dollies
- Deliver passenger luggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Deliver air cargo to appropriate recipient
- Drive and operate ground support equipment which may include baggage tugs, baggage carts, aircraft steps, belt loaders, aircraft ground power units, tow bars, container loaders, aircraft de-icing units, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Report all equipment malfunctions to you line manager
- Comply with all relevant legislation as well as airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Maintain the highest standards of safety at all times