Warehouse Operative (Cork City)
A leading wholesaler of agricultural and general hardware and steel is currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative . This is a full-time permanent role.
Due to company expansion and growth my client has vacancies in both their steel department.
Job location - Cork City
Reporting to the Supervisor you will be responsible for the following
- Process customer orders for dispatch.
- Ensure that all orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain 100 % accuracy on all orders.
- Work as part of a team & perform quality checks on all orders before dispatch
- Forklift duties
- Driving a Gantry crane
- 1-2 years forklift experience essential
- Previous experience of working with steel an advantage but not neccesary
- A team player with strong attention to detail
Please email your cv through the attached link.
Phone calls to Gerry Farrell or John Miller on 0864648449
We will treat your application in the strictest confidence