Warehouse Operative- Airport (Days)
**These roles begin at €10.51 per hour rising to €11.56 per hour after successfully completing probation period**
- Flexibility - It is essential that candidates are available for 5 out of 7 days per week (you must be available any day) and working hours will rotate weekly from a 6am-2pm to a 2pm-10pm shift.
- It is essential candidates have a full driving license and are available to travel to work at hours where public transport is not available
- It is desirable but not essential candidates have a valid FLT Counterbalance
- To undertake a 5-year history check whereby you will need references for the past 5 years
- Able to undertake and wait for an airport security clearance check
- Unload luggage and cargo, bulk and/or containers/pallets, onto carts or dollies
- General warehouse cargo operations
- Deliver air cargo to the appropriate recipient
- Drive and operate ground support equipment which may include baggage tugs, baggage carts, aircraft steps, belt loaders, aircraft ground power units, tow bars, container loaders, aircraft de-icing units, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Report all equipment malfunctions to your line manager
- Comply with all relevant legislation as well as airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Maintain the highest standards of safety at all times