Warehouse Operations Manager
Warehouse Operations Manager: FMCG: N.Dublin - Building and maintaining an effective shift management team to deliver a best in class service to customers: Contact Daniella 086 770646
- Managing the delivery of the Central Distribution Centre (CDC) targets and proactively assisting with the development and implementation of programs which will see the ongoing improvement of all standards.
- Management of the KPIs and where appropriate implement timely corrective and improvement actions to achieve the targets.
- Ensuring that CI approach to ways of working continues to embed in the CDC and that employee involvement and participation is actively encouraged and recognized.
- Active participation in relevant cross-functional and logistics network projects.
- Effective resource projection planning and management.
- KPI's including cases per hour, put-away, replenishments, credits, stock adjustments, scratches, OWR, Indirect % and waste %.
- Meeting objectives as set out in budget targets
- Ensure cost tracking is in place, including payroll, overtime control, labour costs and overhead costs for the site
- Productivity tracking on a daily basis across all warehouse functions and associated coaching and performance improvement plans to deliver these targets.
- A relevant third level qualification e.g. Supply Chain or CI/Lean
- At least 5 years senior operational management experience working in a unionised environment within the area of FMCG logistics/warehousing or manufacturing/production
- .Excellent people management and engagement skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.Possess excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office, MS Excel in particular similar warehouse management systems.
Warehouse Manager, Logistic Manager, Distribution Manager,Transport Manager, Supply Chain Operations,