Warehouse Manager- North Dublin
My Client, a leading FMCG Distributor based in North Dublin, is in need of a Warehouse Manager to join their busy and growing depot.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse manager to join an innovative company that has been going from strength to strength in recent years and provides an excellent environment for career growth.
The responsibilities for the Warehouse Manager include but are not limited to:
- Keep the workplace and work practise safe, clean, and hygienic.
- Proactively identify and address hazards within the category in the warehouse
- Ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time to deliver customer orders in the required formats at the required cost in the required time frame.
- Staff Rosters including annual leave tracking using TMS
- Investigating any stock discrepancies with the Stock controller and ensuring due process is followed to resolve any ongoing issues
- Coaching and developing the loaders and pickers (1:1 review, routinely with your team that will be allocated) to manage and lead the areas efficiently and effectively
- Reporting on weekly and monthly KPIs to the General Manager/Finance BP
- Responsibility in relation to alerting management of any quality issues
- Manage the Transport team including all drivers to ensure that it is running as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Excellent communication with Management on Service level, Operational and staffing concerns on a continuous basis.
- Working with Stock Controller and Commercial team to ensure that the Class 2 and waste process are top class and work to reduce waste
- Support and engage in Continuous Improvement activities in line with company strategy.
- Team and individual performance Management
- Facilities management
- Support other Warehouse Functions as required by Manager
The requirements for the desired Warehouse Manager include:
- Previous warehouse management experience- FMCG desired but not essential
- Strong Leader and developer of people.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Always conducts work in a healthy and safe manner.
- Good level of numeracy essential (planning etc.)
- Strong systems skills
- Hard working and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with you CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.