Warehouse Manager (Mullingar)
Due to an expansion phase - a leading Agri Parts Business in Ireland & Europe are seeking applications for the position of Warehouse Manager. This is a full-time perm role in a fast-paced goods inwards environment and based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
Industry: Agriculture, Machinery, Parts, Warehousing, Goods Inwards,
Role: Warehouse Manager
Job Type: Full Time Perm
Location: Mullingar Co. Westmeath
For this role you will have demonstrated previous experience managing staff in a busy warehouse/parts environment.
- Manage a team of 6-7 Warehouse Operative
- Motivate and lead staff
- Receive goods into stock ensuring that orders are filled correctly
- Overseeing processing orders and invoices
- Coordinating regular stock checks to ensure accuracy of stock levels.
- Various other activities to support the parts department as needed.
- Knowledge of the Agricultural Industry with an emphasis on machinery desirable
- Previous stock control/warehouse management experience is necessary
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work on initiative as well as with a team
- Comfortable using Microsoft office applications and computer systems
- A forklift licence would be preferred
Attractive salary DOE
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
No Resume - No Problem. You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment