Warehouse Manager- Monaghan
My Client, a growing company who specializes in Automotive Parts, is seeking a Warehouse Manager to work in their site based in Co. Monaghan
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Manager with great people management skills to utilise their experience in a fast paced and growing organization.
The skills and experience required for the Warehouse Manager are as follows:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others at all levels in the organisation
- Proven people management skills
- Versed in Lean Management and formatting of SOPs for best practice of warehouse procedures.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- A positive and flexible attitude and self-starting ability, with the aptitude to take ownership of projects as required and see them through to completion.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse Management role
- A background in the automotive industry would be a distinct
- An in date Counterbalance Forklift certificate
- Ability work to tight deadlines.
- A good knowledge of Warehousing and Inventory Management Systems
This is a full time permanent role with great opportunity for progression to the right candidate. If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.