Warehouse Manager - Little Island
My client a global leader with over 100 years experience in the food and pharma industry is currently looking for a Warehouse Manager to join and manage their busy warehouse in Cork.
This job will include the management of the warehouse team and drive performance, it will also include aspects of materials controlling and management of raw materials and finished products.
The key responsibilities for this job will include but are not limited to:
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Customer Satisfaction
- Cost/Material Control
- Quality and GMP
- People Management
In order for you to be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Strong knowledge and attitude to safety and personnel and plant
- 5-8 years experience on inventory control and compliance on SAP
- Third Level Degree in Supervision/Management or a relevant material control discipline
- Knowledge of Quality, Compliance and GMP
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to motivate and give feedback on individual performance
This job has come about due to a retirement and is based in Little Island Cork.
If you feel that this is the next step in your career then please apply with your UP TO DATE CV and if you have any questions please contact Jason Devlin of FRS Recruitment.