An excellent opportunity has come up with a fantastic employer in Limerick. This client is supplying medical device and pharma companies in Ireland for over 20 years and is looking for a Warehouse manager. This role would be suitable for a strong WH supervisor who is looking to progress to Management or an existing manager looking for a new challenge.
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs and they are a highly sought after organisation which is continuing to grow and expand.
This job is offering a Full time days only, permanent position, job security, competitive pay, interesting fast paced rewarding work supporting medical device and pharma companies, progression, future employability as the experience you gain here is highly desired.
This role would give you a vast amount of experience in a very busy industry allowing you to advance your career to new levels.
Some of the duties include:
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
- The efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
- Overall responsibility of Health & Safety within the warehouses
- Cycle Counting Process & management of process
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone.
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Planning future capacity requirements.
- Organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
The requirements for the Warehouse Manager include but are not limited to:
- Experience in managing people
- 5 years Working in a fast-paced Warehouse/ Distribution centre.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel is essential
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems is desirable
Why apply through FRS:
I have successfully placed with this client before and can assist you in preparation for your interviews based on experience. This will give you a competitive advantage and increase your chances of being successful.