Warehouse /Stores Manager
This WH Manager position is offering a full-time days only, permanent position, with competitive pay, interesting fast paced rewarding work supporting medical device and pharma companies, progression and future employability.
Our client, a well-established multinational expert in providing supply chain services to pharma and medical device companies is looking for a Warehouse manager to join its Dublin team.
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs. This company is continuing to grow and expand even during a global pandemic. This company is positioned very well in the market at the moment allowing it to go from strength to strength.
This company will offer the right candidate strong job security and satisfaction in a time of uncertainty.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with some 1-5+ years' experience in a fast-paced engineering store room , WH department (inventory/materials) in engineering, regulated or food industry dealing with spare parts or engineering parts.
Some of the day to day duties:
- Co-ordinate the safe and effective operation and innovation of the stores facilities and teams ensuring contractual obligations and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met,
- Services are delivered efficiently and risks are identified and managed appropriately;
- Identify and manage projects to improve and drive efficiency such as standardization of procedures and stock profiles.
- Initiate and develop Best in Class Engineering stores practices through the stores and management systems.
The Key attributes required for the role:
- A strong background in Stores management ideally engineering parts experience utilizing formal ERP material requirements planning systems, ideally SAP or similar.
- Good organisational skills, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure, works on own initiative
- Strong person Manager with the ability to train and coach individuals.
- Wide understanding of a complex logistical operations and MRO parts management.
How I can help:
I have placed many people with this client, I can help guide you through the process and give you hints and tips that will give you a competitive advantage over other applicants.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
- "This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Richard O'Sullivan (Recruiter) on 086 1852327 between 9 am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
- "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.