Warehouse Manager - Dublin 22
My client a well known electrical retailer with 23 stores nation wide is looking for a warehouse manager to join them at their facility based in Dublin 22.
- Founded in 1968 (54 years in the industry and still going strong)
- 23 stores nation wide with online retail platform available as well
- Awarded Guaranteed Irish symbol in 2019
- Warehouse team size 30+ (depending on time of year)
- Manage, oversee and develop the 30+ warehouse staff
- Plan, organise and direct the annual budget for warehouse and logistics ops, ensure health and safety of staff, profit improvement plans and ensure service levels to customers are maintained
- Perform day to day admin tasks and reports
- Coach, train and appraise the performance of the warehouse and management personnel.
- Solve, negotiate and address staff challenges
Requirements of successful candidate:
- Min 5 years experience managing a warehouse team in high-value & fast paced environment
- Proficiency and working knowledge of operations, supply chain and logistics
- ERP/warehouse systems experience
- Strong people management and leadership qualities
- Adaptable, Flexible and positive attitude and disposition.
What you get:
- Starting salary range €40 000 - €45 000 Per Year
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Employee Discount
- Free Parking On-Site
- 40 Hour work week - Warehouse is open Mon - Sun 6AM - 9PM (you manage your own hours)
If the above bullet points tickle your fancy and you would like to apply for this role, please send in your UP TO DATE CV and should you have any questions please contact Jason Devlin of FRS Recruitment.
SEO - job warehouse manager jobs warehouse jobs Ireland management supervisor frs recruitment