A leading Agricultural business in North Tipperary are looking to recruit a Warehouse Coordinator to join their growing team. This is a full time, permanent position.
- On a day-to-day basis place stock replenishment orders and arrange the necessary logistics to insure the correct product is delivered in a timely manner.
- Responsible for running re-order reports and ensuring order pipeline is full.
- Support cycle counting process and maintaining stock accuracy.
- Work with finance over pricing queries
- Work with Finance to ensure a smooth process flow through purchase, receipt and issue.
- Liaise with external suppliers and all aspects of the operation, to maintain proactive successful relations.
- Review all stocking profiles and identify procedures that can effectively be implemented to reduce any related cost.
- Support sales team by taking calls and entering orders
- Proficient in MS tools, Word / Excel
- Self motivated and driven.
- Proactive and a good communicator,
- Must have purchasing experience 2-5 years preferably.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving team environment with good negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of supply chain systems and processes a plus.
- ERP experience is desirable
- Agricultural experience is desirable
*Please note we will also welcome CVs from graduates with limited purchasing experience who want to progress in a career in this area.
Send your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion