Warehouse Assistant - Killdare
FRS Recruitment are looking to recruit for Warehouse Assistant with a company based in Kildare for an immediate start.
This is a part-time temporary role for two full days per week - This will potentially turn into a full-time permanent position.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products using technology
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
- Proven experience as order picker or other warehouse positions
- Experience in voice picking systems or RF devices
- Able to read and write in English
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Manual Handling
There is parking available onsite.
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please contact Ben Carpenter on 0864648412 or
[email protected] frsrecruitment.com